Simple Life

Lets forget about
the stock market
or ruling the world
for the meanwhile
and apreciate
a glass of cold water
soft pillows
and a pleasant smile

Let's be amazed
with the fact
that the yellow sun rises
and not fuss about
promotions, 3 day sales
and winning Nobel prizes

Let's not worry
where the human race is headed
or if you will pass
tommorows test
We can't win the universe
some times "good enough"
is better than "best"

Stop chasing for that
millionaire husband
or beauty queen wife
talk to your dog
buy ice cream
eat cake
and see the sparkle
in a simple kind of life

http://www.littlerocket.net/poems.htm






1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is DONA , I never thought I will smile again, My husband left
    me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I
    thought I’m not going to see him again not until I met a lady called
    Jesse who told me about a spell caster called dr.alusistanley, She
    gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he
    assured me that within 3days my husband will come back to me and as
    soon as i was through with what he required of me, In
    less than 3days my husband came back started begging for forgiveness
    saying it is the devils work, so I’m still surprise till now about
    this miracle,i couldn’t conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i
    became pregnant and gave birth to my third child(Michelle) if you need
    any assistance from him you can contact him via:email
    [dr.alusistanley@gmail.com] or +2347065532974

    ReplyDelete